To support the Emergency Department Care Coordination (EDCC) Program as well as other VHI products, services and programs by administering meetings, program demonstrations and facilitating the onboarding process. Including but not limited to preparing for and moderating meetings as well as compiling a summary that includes proposed tasks, target dates and list of responsibilities and responsible person(s). Interacts directly with health systems, health plans, providers and hospital personnel in a variety of initiatives.
Background in health care and/or social work with a desire to work in marketing and/or public relations with 1-3 years’ experience in a related field
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and presentation skills and the desire to cultivate new and existing relationships
- Naturally organized, precise and detail oriented and motivated troubleshooter
- Ability to quickly shift gears, adapt to changing needs and juggle multiple priorities effectively and efficiently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Works with initiative in a telecommute environment
- Works well in an in-person team environment with VHI staff and external stakeholders as well as a desire to work in a small office environment